My Life With Angela

My Life With Angela

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I want to be somebody

16 December 2010 
A freaking tired day , from morning till midnight , 
nothing to do except watching movies , listening to music , sleep , eat 
I really miss you much , 
tomorrow , sorry , i mean more 30 minutes , 
will be our annivesary , so much things to tell you ,  
i want to find a job to fill up my time , so i will be earning some expenses for my college life , 
i want to be somebody , not a nobody ,
somebody you can trust ,
somebody you can rely on , 
somebody who can gives you courage to face obstacles , 
somebody who are fully grown , at the outside and in the inside  , 
3 months in the camp , 
hope we can spare more time together  ^^
This year , let me learn a lot of things , 
through hard times , learn so much , hurt so much , 
But nevermind , the most important is what had u learned from wrong~

No comments:

Post a Comment