My Life With Angela

My Life With Angela

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fuck promises !

Damn I was freaking stupid !
Damn Promises !
Fuck Promises !


Everything promises is just like gone in the air !


Damn I was pissed !
What the hell i was thinking man !
Betrayers, Breaking promises !


Damn I was pissed !
How can i be so stupid to easily trust people !
And I trust him so much !


Damn I was a so freaking stupid ass !
And I am still thinking of the beautiful scene that may be happen !
 I was in a dream, a dream which I can't achieve !


Am I really not a leader ?
Am I really not the best person to make decisions ?
Am I ?
Or Was I ?


I admit all the stupid things that I done at the past ,
And I said sorry before ,
I apologize before ,
But this seems like doesn't change a fucking thing !


What I want is to just build a great team ,
A great team that can win the sports carnival ,
But all the decisions,
All the people just breaks promises,
It's okay that if You wanted to play at another team ,
Is your decision ,
I can't force you right ?


But why u keep promises at first to me ,
Every promises that you gave ,
I treasure it ,
I keep it ,
I remember it ,
And the words you spoke today,
made me felt depressed, disappointed and desperate.


My basketball dream is ruin ,
And I am going to build up a new team,
And I am going to boost my skills !
I fucking promise here !

No comments:

Post a Comment