My Life With Angela

My Life With Angela

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friends

In this world there are true friends and fair-wheather friends
true friends , as there is an idiom that sounds like that ,
a friend in need it's a friend indeed ,
nothing's gonna change , no matter how the situation is ,
good or bad ,
they just come in handy , give you a shoulder to cry on ,
a true friend wont cry with you if your situation turns out bad ,
because he/she want you to be strong ,
birds of the same feathers flocks together ,
u can judge a people attitude , when u see who their friends are ,
the truth today i wrote this is because ,
i trusted one of my friends ,
from the top of heart i trusted u ,
and i dont want to argue , that is the truth ,
but now , u betrayed my trust , abonded it ,
there is no more ,
no more trust and sincere , in my heart to you ,
once bitten twice the shy ,
you guys are right , i should'nt trust him , from the start ,
how stupid i am !

No comments:

Post a Comment